Banking & Financial Services
KPMG: External Audit – Senior Manager & Manager [MELB]
Sydney - Permanent Full Time
You know us. Our client wants to know you.
To get the most from your working career you need the best opportunities. That’s why meaningful employment opportunities with age-friendly employers are at the heart of what we do. Job opportunities for you to grow as an individual, build lasting relationships and make a positive impact in workplaces where people, experience, and age diversity mean everything.
KPMG Audit & Assurance
The auditing world is changing, and KPMG wants you to help them change it. Questioning ‘why’ is the environment they encourage and where their people strive. KPMG wants you to have the ability to challenge the way things were done in the past through the delivery of specialised quality audit and assurance services to a broad range of clients including ASX-listed organisations, private companies, and family businesses. KPMG wants you to be a part of their dynamic, fast-growing, market-leading team that is committed to helping their clients succeed.
KPMG currently has a number of Senior Manager & Manager opportunities available to join their External Audit team. You’ll benefit from career-building experiences working on some of the largest audit clients in Australia. If you’re interested in a manager-level position in External Audit, you’ll play an important role in:
- Leading and managing engagements of high-profile clients
- All aspects of audit delivery, client service, and business development
- Executing advisory related engagements
- Providing inspirational and engaging leadership
- Forming strong relationships with KPMG audit clients
- Overseeing the design and performance of appropriate audit programs and engagements
- Coaching others to perform substantive testing on significant accounts and testing controls
- Overseeing and/or preparing technical accounting reports and other management reports such as the Audit Committee report, Management Letter, Reports of Factual Findings, and Audit Reports.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most exciting, innovative, and important businesses in Australia and further your career experience with a major professional services firm.
- Location: Melbourne
- Work type: Permanent Full Time
- Division: Audit and Assurance
- Industry/Sector Experience: Not essential
- Levels: Senior Manager, Manager
- Salary: Depended on role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) as well as accounting disclosures.
- Sound understanding risk management and audit methodologies
- Strong communication, project management, and report writing skills
- Experience working across private and corporate services environments
- Ability to build strong relationships within teams and with clients
Ideal Candidates are capable, and qualified professionals with curious minds and an innate appetite to ask questions to find the right answers. They can be people from diverse occupational backgrounds with established career experience and success in Business and Financial Operations, Management, Office Administration, Legal, Engineering, Professional Services, Finance, Insurance, and Government.
This role is open to signed-up members of the Maturious Talent Community. To potentially get matched to the role your Maturious Capability Profile will need to be 100% completed and published. If you haven’t already joined the Maturious Talent Community, don’t worry, you can click here to sign-up and create your Capability Profile today.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international brand, in an age-positive and dynamic team environment.