Call Centre & Customer Service
QBE: Sales and Service Consultant
Paramatta - Full Time / Part Time
You know us. Our client wants to know you.
To get the most from your working career you need the best opportunities. That’s why meaningful employment opportunities with age-friendly employers are at the heart of what we do. Job opportunities for you to grow as an individual, build lasting relationships and make a positive impact in workplaces where people, experience, and age diversity mean everything.
QBE is an international insurer and reinsurer offering a diverse portfolio of commercial, personal, and specialty products, as well as risk management solutions. Their product portfolio includes property, motor, crop, energy, marine, and aviation. QBE employs a team of more than 11,800 people, in 27 countries around the world.
QBE Personal Lines are currently seeking mature age applicants for multiple full and part-time sales and customer service roles located in their brand-new Parramatta office. QBE will provide you with 4 weeks of paid full-time training and support for personal development through mentoring and internal programs.
Hours of operation are currently 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 1:30 pm on Saturdays, including public holidays (variable rosters)
- Division: Centre of Customer Excellence
- Role: Sales and Service Consultant
- Salary package: $60,270 per-annum + 7% discretionary annual bonus
- Location: Paramatta
- Role type: Full Time (36.25 hours) and Part-Time (20 hours)
- Work type: Hybrid – Office WFH
- Industry/Sector Experience: Not essential
These are fast-paced roles and will require you to handle calls daily from existing and new customers, providing them first-class service, cross-selling products, handling complaints, and any other general inquiries which may arise.
- This is a phone-based customer contact sales role where you will help QBE customers understand their insurance requirements.
- Provide QBE clients with an excellent and efficient customer experience.
- Be the first point of contact for customer resolution within the delegated authority.
- Maintain accurate customer and policy records on systems via quality data processing.
- Initiate opportunities to educate customers on the benefits of QBE products and what QBE can offer to protect their and their family’s lifestyle.
The successful applicant(s) will need to initiate work rights, police, employment, and credit checks through QBE online provider prior to receiving an offer from QBE. All checks must be completed and cleared prior to the first day of employment.
Are mature age people with a diverse range of customer, retail, and sales experience who have a genuine passion for customer service and retail. As a guide, here’s a list of occupations that have the capabilities to become successful and valuable member of the QBE Sales and Services team.
Related occupations: Reservation and Transportation Agents; Ticket and Travel Agents; Advertising Sales Agents; Retail Sales Workers; Banking Retail or Small Business; Customer Service Representatives; Front of House Hospitality; Front of House Accommodation; Telemarketers (outbound); Sales and Marketing Specialists; Insurance Sales Agents; Real-estate Sales Agent
This role is open to signed-up members of the Maturious Talent Community. To potentially get matched to the role your Maturious Capability Profile will need to be 100% completed and published. If you haven’t already joined the Maturious Talent Community, don’t worry, you can click here to sign-up and create your Capability Profile today.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international brand, in an age-positive and dynamic team environment.